PlentyQuotes

Lines and quotes from the movie 9 to 5. Check out our collection of dialogues and quotes from the film 9 to 5 and search our website for thousands of other quotes on various topics from a great variety of authors, movies and tv shows.

Quotes by Author: A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z

Movies by Year: 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005 · 2004 · 2003 · 2002 · MORE..

9 to 5 quotes

Roz Keith: Here, Violet, you can put this up on the bulletin board.
Violet: Thanks, Roz, I know just where to *stick* it.

Judy: You gave me your word that you wouldn't escape if I loosened the ropes.
Franklin M. Hart Jr.: I lied!

Buffy: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the coffee shop is?
Violet: (nervous tone) The what?
Buffy: The coffee shop.
Violet: The coffee shop? No, I'm new here, I don't drink coffee.
Buffy: I'm new here too. Where do you work?
Violet: Uh... downstairs.
Buffy: In the morgue?
Violet: (nervous tone) Yes, that's right!
Buffy: (looks at the body on the gurny) How did he... ?
Violet: Coffee... too much coffee. I'm just taking him out for some air. Uh, I mean fresh air for me, he's just coming along for the ride. (Buffy gasps)
Violet: WHAT?
Buffy: Oh, you're a doctor! I'm sorry, I didn't see your badge. (Violet looks at the badge and finally realizes that the white lab coat she's stolen is a doctor's)
Violet: Oh yeah... I'm a doctor. So why the hell am I talking to you? pi** off!

Violet: What are you, a man or a mouse? I mean, a woman or a wouse?

Roz Keith: (departing for a bogus journey to learn French, reading from a manual) Bonjour... bonjour... bonjour! Hmmm.

Doralee: (stepping out from behind the car after seeing that the wrong corpse is in the trunk of the car) Uh, Judy? Would you come back here for a second?
Judy: What?
Doralee: Look.
Judy: Who's that?
Doralee: I don't know.
Judy: Where's Hart?
Doralee: I don't know.
Judy: Oh, my God, you mean she... OH MY GOD!
Doralee: (stepping out from beind the car) Violet, honey, would you come over here for a second?
Violet: What is the matter with you two? We have got to get the - who is that?

Doralee: But it really was a mistake, Mr. Hart, Violet put the poison in strictly by ACCIDENT!
Franklin M. Hart Jr.: Oh really? Well, she might be able to get a jury to believe that; then again, she might not. But I think the real question here is whether or not YOU want to take that chance.
Doralee: Just what are you driving at?
Franklin M. Hart Jr.: It's very simple. You come over to my house tonight and I forget the whole thing.
Doralee: You are DISGUSTING!
Franklin M. Hart Jr.: Is that a "no"? Too bad.

Previous   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6   Next